The Electors and Citizens qualified to vote in the Putnam Special Services District, Town of Putnam,
Connecticut are hereby notified and warned that the Annual District Meeting of said District will be
Held at the Putnam Middle School Auditorium, 35 Wicker Street, Putnam, CT. on the Sixth Day of
May, 2013 at 7:30 P.M. for the following purposes:
1. To choose a Moderator.
2. To Consider and Act upon the recommendations of the District Authority Board that Appropriations
Be made for the Fiscal Year Budget in the total amount of $3,001,552.00 for the period beginning
July 1, 2013 and ending June 30, 2014, and to make such Appropriations as are advisable.
3. To do any other business proper to come before such Meeting.
Dated at Putnam, Connecticut this 08th Day of April 2013
DISTRICT AUTHORIY BOARD
Gerard E Cotnoir
Raymond P LaJoie
Gerard J Cotnoir
James (Doug) Taylor
THE PUTNAM SPECIAL SERVICES DISTRICT’S ANNUAL MEETING OPENED AT 7:30 PM.
THERE WERE 20 PEOPLE PRESENT (18 PEOPLE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE). THE CALL OF THE MEETING WAS READ BY DISTRICT AUTHORITY CHAIRMAN GERARD E COTNOIR.
1. CHOOSE A MODERATOR: MOTION BY RICHARD DIVINCENZO, SECOND BY RICKY HAYES TO NOMINATE DOUGLAS WILLIAMS MODERATOR. MOTION BY RICHARD DIVINCENZO, SECOND BY RICKY HAYES TO CLOSE NOMINATIONS. UNANIMOUSLY VOTED TO ELECT DOUGLAS WILLIAMS MODERATOR.
2. ACT ON FISCAL YEAR 2013/2014 PROPOSED BUDGET: MOTION BY RICHARD DIVINCENZO, SECOND BY RICKY HAYES TO ACCEPT THE FISCAL YEAR 2013/2014 BUDGET AS RECOMMENDED BY THE DISTRICT AUTHORITY. THERE WERE NO COMMENTS OR DISCUSSION ON PROPOSED BUDGET. A VOTE WAS TAKEN BY SECRET BALLOT. VOTE RESULTS: 18 AYES, 0 NAYS. MOTION TO ACCEPT FY 2013/2014 PROPOSED BUDGET IN THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF $3,001,552.00 PASSED UNANIMOUSLY.
3. OTHER BUSINESS: NO OTHER BUSINESS BROUGHT FORWARD.
MOTION MADE BY RICKY HAYES, SECOND BY RICHARD DIVINCENZO TO CLOSE THE PUTNAM SPECIAL SERVICES DISTRICT’S ANNUAL MEETING AT 7:35 PM. UV